Aug 14, 2011

Best dinner you ever made!


Sometimes I really don't feel like making dinner, you know. I could seriously live on fast food. McDonalds would love me! But most days I drag my butt into the kitchen and stare in the cupboards and freezer and fridge for hours... then walk away...
But then the hungry zombies come about marching slowly towards me... " Whats for Food?"
Well thankfully, when I shop, I shop lazy dinner lady like...  this: This was so easy, just take out of package and warm it up!                        
The most effort I actually put in this meal was the potatoes! Yeah and you know those lil' recipe cards they have in the grocery? Thats what I used! (Don't tell my family!) Here it is: Reynolds Wrap homestyle fries
It calls for about 3 large potatoes,quartered, but whatever, I use 1 potatoe per person, and if you use more just increase the spices!
2 TBS olive oil
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground cumin
Put all in a big bowl and mix, spread on cookie sheet and bake!
450 oven for about half an hour!
Finish it off with microwaved veggies! Always! haha :) and Yum!
The Best dinner you ever made!
Thats what the zombies said!
Just hide the prepackaged evidence!
Now, back to whats really important...

No comments:

Post a Comment