Oct 19, 2011

It's Showtime! Rotisserie Chicken



Chicken, Green Beans and Baked Potato

Mix: 2Tbsp Butter, 2Tbsp Lemon Juice, 1Tsp Salt & 1/2Tsp Pepper


Smother in Butter, Salt and Pepper. Under the skin too!




Hanging out!



These Machines Are Great!

 You can always put this in the oven to roast...At about 375 for about 1/2 hour per pound.


Beautifully Roasted!

 Set it and Forget it!  What gave me time to work on this:

Soon to be Bag! Minus the Gusset, too Short! Yeah, I did that!



 I Also did this:

Burnt Bread
It set off the Fire Alarm! Oh Man! Seriously... House was full of smoke... I had the exhaust vent on full blast! Grabbing a chair, pulling it over to reach the Alarm... Trying to figure out how to turn that sucker off! No Help... Just laughing in the back ground! So, I mean really, my perfect dinner was about ready to serve and I burnt the bread! So I quickly made some more bread.
Well guess what?
Yeah I burnt that bread too! And Set the Fire Alarm off Again! (no pic, just frustration, I quit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment