Sep 13, 2012

knitting, what I'm working on... still...
So, I am just knitting away in my room, my windows is open and so is the back door in the living room because it's so Hot!

O.K.....So it smells like there is something burning....

"What are you cooking?!?"  

                                                  "What?"  (yelling from my room)                          
"Somethings Burning."  
 
                       (Putting knitting down, going into living room)  "Well it's not  me."                                

"Well, What are you making?" 
 
                                                   "I'm just boiling Lentils."

"What are you cooking?"

                                                    "Lentils."

"What's Burning?"
                                                    "I don't know, it's outside."

"What are you making for dinner?"

                                                     "Lentils."

"I don't want Lentils! What are you making for dinner?"


                                                       "Chicken and Lentils."

"Why don't you just go to Pollo Loco."




                       

No comments:

Post a Comment