Feb 2, 2012

Don't Cheese me out!

So how do you make maccaroni with cheese and not cheese out? You give them Cake! Just kidding...
Wonderful FSM Cake My DD made for my Birthday!
Sighting~
This is my version of Home Made Mac N' Cheese! I was out of Parmesan so it does not have it, but I did have some Mozzarella :)

Yum!
In a big bowl mix together:
3 eggs
2 cups Half and Half
Dash of Salt and Pepper
(your also supposed to add 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.... )

Cook your noodles according to package directions ( I used Penne, long tube noodles with nice holes!)

Grade about 2 cups of cheese ( Or More or Less. I used Cheddarella :) and the Mozzarella )

Oil bottom of your pan, lay about half of your noodles down, cover with the cheeses - You can also add Ham, Chicken, Turkey or whatever.... If you want.

Lay rest of noodles and cover with rest of cheese.

Pour the egg mixture over all of it, evenly, and bake @ 350 degrees for about half an hour.

1 comment:

  1. Hey missy! what does DD mean? I am your DD? lol

    ReplyDelete