Mar 13, 2012

Burrito Pads!

Not Burritos
O.K. I love Burritos. I make them all the time for lunch. I go through a ton of Tortillas or as some in this house call them: Burrito Pads.
Seriously, I have never heard them called that before in my life. And as far as I know Big Baby is the Only one who calls them that.
Home Made Burrito Pads


3Cups Flour
1 1/2 tsp Salt
5 Tbsp Shortening
1 Cup warm Water (About)

Mix flour and salt, cut in shortening till crumbly. Slowly add water.
Mix together till it comes away from side of bowl.
Knead on floured surface for about 5 mins or until its smooth. ;)
Divide into 12 even balls. Let sit for about 15 minutes. Roll into circles.
Cook about 2 minutes on one side, turn, cook another minute on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaa oh my gosh that is so true! How funny i never realized how odd it was he calls them burrito pads! oh that's too funny! but how amazing you made them yourself! They look good! I think i may try that one day soon!

    ReplyDelete