Nov 14, 2011

Have a Nice Day!

Beans!
Small White Beans with Ketchup!

That's what we had last night for dinner.

I am so tired! Tired of Mondays. Tired of cooking. Tired of WASHING DISHES! I am so tired of the Dust! It comes through the windows.. I can't dust enough... Grr....  And Tired of the Laundry!

And the stupid dryer today, thought there was a  "child" in it, so it wouldn't start.... Serious....

Evil Monkey
I pushed all the buttons, unplugged it, plugged it back in.... Grr...

And every time I try to upload a pic on here... It takes Forever! Then I forget what I was going to say...

And Mondays... I get to move the cars off the street! Street sweeping day! They should change the days... I mean really, sweep on Mondays but then pick up trash on Weds? That makes no sense to me!

Oh and I have pics of the Tuesday Night Early Wednesday morning Trash Pickers! I Shall Post them soon!

But I must leave you now to do what ever wonderful life thing you do, because I need to put the cars back on the street!

As my favorite neighbor always says...

"Have a Nice Day!" /rant

No comments:

Post a Comment