Nov 9, 2011

Shake 'N Bake!


Hey! Why can't you just make Regular Shake "n bake chicken?

Oh! Well O.K.

You know, you can't really blame Me for this. They put this "recipe" on the back of the box! I mean it takes up the whole back! You'd  have to be a real Shake 'N Bake connoisseur to realize that the "Easy 10 Min. Prep" directions are on the side of the box!
So Yeah, I dumped 1/2 a cup of Ranch Dressing all over the chicken! And following directions like a good lil girl, I put it in the fridge to marinate for 30 mins.... lalalalala....


Covered in Ranch! Oops!


Wait a minute... somethings not feeling quite right here.... Ack! What was I thinking covering the chicken with Ranch! They Won't Eat It!  So I immediately rinsed it off! ( well I left it on mine, just to see, and it was really tasty!)


It's Shake 'N Bake and I "helped"!

No comments:

Post a Comment