Nov 3, 2011

Ooh! A Special Potato!

Betty Crocker New Choices Cookbook
Yeah, I spent quite awhile in the kitchen looking for something for dinner. Well at least something I could make with what I have. Save me a trip to the market and apparentently I wasn't being sent to Taco Bell or getting a pizza!

Well this looked good, I mean I have mustard and I have a half dead rosemary plant out in my garden... So I went out and cut off some of the good part.

So anyway...

The Ingredients
3 Tbsp Sour Cream
3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
2 Tsp Fresh or 1Tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed. (I just chopped mine up with a dull knife till I got tired!)
1/4 Tsp white pepper ( I don't have "white" pepper, so I used "black"....)


Coating with Marinade, at least 3 hours! haha!



I mean really, hahaha, you think I have 3 hours to marinate? I goofed off till the oven was ready! Hehe!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. :)
Cook for about 20 mins.

And your supposed to use skinless Boneless chicken thighs. I skinned my own and left the bones in them! So they havce to cook a lil longer... Actually mine were in the oven for about 45 mins or so..



Happy Buttered Pan!

Yeah, recipe says to spray with nonstick blah blah blah.... I Love Butter! It makes my pan Happy!


When I realized what I had done...
I mixed not only Mustard but Sour Cream. Together. And put it on Their food.... I had to make amends....
So I microwaved some potatos... and gutted them...

Guttless!




Little Butter, salt and pepper, then whip!
Stuff it back into the potato and cover with cheese, put in oven with chicken till cheese melts...


Ooh! A Special Potato!



No comments:

Post a Comment